Monday, August 1, 2011

Innisfree Strawberry Yoghurt Pack

It looks like strawberry yoghurt, smells like one and feels like one...

I am loving the smell, texture and look of this one. This pack or mask, comes from Innisfree, a Korean brand famous for its green, natural, eco-friendly approach.
Don’t read Korean, don’t know Korean too... so i don’t have any idea what is this mask supposed to help my skin for. Anyways, it is housed in small plastic container with foil cover, this is meant for single use. But I find the amount included more than enough for me and mom...
this one is simple to use, just apply on clean face and relax. Enjoy the strawberry smell and try not to lick the mask off... wash off after that episode of Glee or True Blood finishes. Voila ... soft, nicely moisturized face. I don’t use extra helping of moisturizer after this mask, as i feel my skin is moist enough.
Highly recommended for mid-week pick me up! If you don’t have to pay extra for the jacked up outside-of-Korea price...

No comments:

Post a Comment