Monday, August 22, 2011

Mandom Lucido-L Hair Treatment Water

When I thought hyaluronic acid is just for wrinkles… Mandom says it is good for hair too. Whoa… Must try!

This Hair Treatment Water spray contains not one, but two types of hyaluronic acid to quickly moisturize, straighten dry or bed head hair. Sounds like something my ultra dry, regularly straightened hair really need.

Reading thru the ingredient list, the hyalyronic acids they mean here are: hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid and sodium hyaluronate.

Anyways, I love the spray. It mists my hair nicely. Smells refreshingly good too… a little floral aquatic with dash of powder. Not too strong, just nice to mask the smokey hawker center smell from my hair, but not overriding perfume I wear in the morning.

My hair does feel a little smoother after spraying this. But not to the extent of straightening my bed hair. May be because my hair is extra rebellious… those with softer hair might benefit more. It does make my hair tangle less , even though the moisturizing effect is not so visible after spraying.

This was given to me by my mom, who picked the product mistakenly during her trip to the drugstore. So, I couldn’t really comment on the money-worthness of this product. Nonetheless, a nice addition on my work desk! Better fragrance and benefits than other mists I purchased so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment