Friday, April 13, 2012

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Lipstick in OR204, PK004 and PK006

I have been smitten by this latest release from Etude since the first time I saw the promo pictures!

Starring Sandara Park and famous Korean boy band SHINee, this lippie line is heavily promoted. Etude even made short movie featuring each color group (pinks, reds, oranges, beiges). This time, I managed to pick only 3 colors... OR204, PK004 and PK006.

Ahh... I cant stop swooning over the ultra cute tube! iridescent baby pink tube with pink metallic bow on the bottom is just too too cute! The box though... I received 2 different design, one with big heart on the front and the other with sketch of the cute tube on the front. rather queer... but, nevermind...

The lipies has very light -nearly unnoticeable tangerine fragrance. each bullet has the 'Dear My' release heart logo embossed... adds up the cuteness a notch!

Now, the colors...OR 204 is pale pink-peach color that's a little sheer. This color is actually pretty easy to wear, but it is just so unforgivable on my unprepped dry lips... it just makes the dry patches appear even more obvious.

PK004 is bright borderline neon fuchsia pink, the kind of pink I am loving these days. good pigmentation on this one, single light sweep will be enough. it might be too bright for office though.

PK006 is creeping into my staple lippie! Cheerful pink with a hint of peach. very lovely. good pigmentation too. totally office appropriate- it just seem to add a dash of sunshine when I am wearing this one!

all formulas are pretty consistent. they glides nicely, feels light on lips and dont feel drying at all. compared to Etude's earlier release (Look at My Lips lipsticks)- these are much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment