Saturday, December 1, 2012

Etude House Princess Etoinette Winter 2012 release

I checked out etude.co.kr today, and guess what I saw... new Christmas release from Etude House. Well, of course this is kinda late, considering most Western and Japanese brands has released their Spring 2013 visuals. 



Anyways, better late than never, rite? This year's theme is Princess Etoinette. The release includes Floating Crystal Shine Lips lippies, blush, highlighter, Crystal Powder finishing powder, nail polish collections, brushes and make up pouch, scented candle, bath bar, mirror and a cute comb. 

This collection is inspired by French princesses from Versailles Palace... Think Kirsten Dunst's Marie Antoinette !
 vs.    

The design of the blush and powder containers totally reminds me of Les Merveilleuses Laduree's powders! Okay, not that similar, but the idea is there... Similar cuteness level, less price, anyone?



Usually I would be drawn to lippies... somehow this collection doesnt call my name... The color seems to be more repetition than new colors to my eyes. 


Not only China Glaze has jumped in to the previously-indie-polish-territory of milky glitters, Etude has joined the bandwagon by releasing a set with milky glitter polish in it. I like the reverse-french with pattern idea thrown here. 

I'm looking forward to try one of those powders. Love the idea... heart shaped pearls and all... I do hope they perform well!

(pictures from etude.co.kr and lm-laduree.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment