Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Skinfood Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher in No 5

I love roses... and I was more than happy to pick up Skinfood's rose themed creamblush from Spring 2014.



The whole collection includes cream blushes, lip lacquer, ...

I picked up‎ soft baby pink colored No 5.


The packaging is compact and surprisingly includes a big mirror inside it! I love it, as it makes application on the go waaayyy easier!

The blush itself is lightly perfumed with lovely, soft tea rose fragrance. But the fragrance dissipate once applied. 

The texture is soft and turns powder when applied. in the beginning I was expecting siliconey feel... but it doesn't feel like siliconey slick powder...it just melds into powder upon blending on skin.


The color... wow it is pigmented! I didn't expect this pigmentation from a baby pink blush! I am loving it, as it is easily blended and layered.

Bottomline,

Lemme go to ebay and pick that lovely coral shade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment